We sell commercial equipment and therefore, any orders accepted by Cash Register Group (on any of our sales channels) are classed as B2B or ‘business to business’. These transactions are not covered by Public Consumer Law but are covered by Business Law.
Please note: None of our goods are sold on a trial basis. Customers should thoroughly check the specifications and suitability of the item before ordering. We offer free advice should you require any expert help or guidance before purchasing your new System. Please call our customer service department on 0800 161 5622 for this free advice.
We will only accept returns under the following conditions:
- The Box is unopened - if the box is opened - please place the item(s) in a larger independent box
- We always recommend placing the items into larger boxes to avoid having to retape boxes or apply labels - as we do not have replacement boxes for the majority of the items, so if they come back with excess tape & labels then we are unable to resell and the return will be rejected.
- The Machine has not been used
- All parts and items are still in the original packaging
- The condition of the returned item isn't in any way misrepresented
- Returned item or packaging isn't damaged rendering the product unsaleable
- CRG will impose a 20% restocking fee on returns resulting in customer error.
Items that cannot be returned are:
- Payment devices (such as Sumup or Mypos) that have their security seal broken
- Ink Cartridges
- Wet covers
- Spare parts
- Paper rolls
- Programming services
- Products purchased for resale - unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Customers are responsible for returning goods, and ensuring proof of delivery is received. We recommend using https://www.dpd.co.uk/ where you can book your parcel to send, you just have to simply drop it at a DPD Pickup Shop (there are over 2,500 convenient DPD Pickup Shops) and this service starts from £8.00. We do offer a service called 'DPD shop returns' where we can organize the return and deduct the cost of £12* off the refund - please note you will need a printer for the label and also be able to drop off the parcel(s) at a drop off store.
Damages / DOA (dead on arrival)
Any damaged or incomplete items must be reported to Cash Register Group within 48 hours of receiving the item. When contacting us, please have your invoice number and the serial number of the item to hand. Any items that show extended use will not be treated as DOA and standard policy will apply.
Cash Register Group,
Unit 5 Bramery Business Park,